These are the invitations I made for our zoo adventure. I wanted to get a group together from my ward. The green one is supposed to be reptile skin, and the gray one is elephant skin. The tiger stripes definitely took the longest. Despite my hard work on the invites, only one other person could come. So Craig and I head for the zoo.
Classic zoo pic
Bruce
It must be hard to be a turtle. He has to carry the weight of his world on his back. He was tired, and it was only ten in the morning.
I love giraffes. They were so beautiful, but they wouldn't go inside so I could see them closer. Maybe someday.
The tigers were stunning. I didn't even realize he was there at first. I think this is one of the cubs. They just turned one.
But sometimes you you just need to scratch that itch.
We tried to feed the ducks, but they must have been full.
4 comments:
I'm not sure you even went to the zoo. There are NO pictures of you anywhere. Grace and I will have to go with you next time and we will take some pictures of YOU!
Haha. There were a total of two pictures of me taken. In one, I was in the middle of talking, and in the other I was getting a drink. But I'd love to go with you guys.
I want to come with you both! I was reading your blog Gretchen and I thought, I really want to go to the zoo!
I think you need to start your own stationary store. Or maybe become an event planner? Festivities by YaYa!
Post a Comment