This looked like a fun Easter treat to try. It is peepshi (Peeps + Sushi). I love peeps. As gross as they are, there is something fun about them. So tonight we made some while the boys were at the Priesthood session. It was sticky and icky, but it gave Olivia, Mom, and me a chance to talk about what we had gotten out of conference so far. It was a good talk. After the boys came home we tried our colorful array of peepshi. It's extremely sweet and could put you straight into a sugar coma, but it was fun to try.
Their version

Our version
Dad's attempt at using chop sticks
2 comments:
Wow Yaya, peep-shi sounds delish!
Eldon would love an exotic treat like that. Peeps are his favorite.
Hope your Easter was nice.
We miss you all.
Okay, Gretchen, how come I didn't know that you started blogging again?! We loved the Peep-shi that Peter brought home for us that night. I think my sugar girl Lily would have feasted on them if I'd let her!
Post a Comment