Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Buster

My puppy is one year old. He has gotten so big since I first fell in love with him. Every day I'm surprised at the new things he can reach and do. His personality is so strong. I'm sad that most of you don't see him as his most cuddly and playful self. He is really sweet and loving, and I know he's always there for me.

This is baby Buster trying to steal the towel from me after his second bath. He doesn't like the actual bath very much, but he absolutely hates being dried off.

He was only a few months old here. His eyes look a little freaky and he looks so small.
Did you know that puppies lose their teeth? Most of the time they lose them in the grass or swallow them, but occasionally you find them on the floor. The tooth fairy left him a nice treat under his pillow.
We wore matching blue sweaters for Christmas.
He was trying to give me a kiss. And yes, he's wearing a diaper.
Just us. Hangin' out. Doin' our thing.
Wearing his new sweet birthday shirt. Look at how nicely he's sitting while I take the picture.
This is his birthday "cake". Peanut butter topped with a cheddar treat. Yum.

No comments: