My film application is finally done and in to the office. I have a three minute interview in two weeks and then hopefully by Christmas I'll find out if I made it into the program or not. Thank you for all your help on this project.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Gretchen! Good job. We just watched your movie about 8 times. Caleb loved seeing himself. Justin says sorry he was texting in the birthday scene :( I love that moment you captured of mom!!! It's such a genuine beautiful laugh. I could watch it over and over. In fact I did. Good luck, Gretchen. It was fun to see!! You're great.
P.S. Your friend did a good acting job too. I was crying while he was in the cemetery. Can I still blame that on pregnancy hormones? ;)
You go girl!!! It all looked GREAT!!!
Post a Comment