
Olivia got to come to work with me a few weeks ago for a job shadowing assignment for school. My job may not be the most exciting, but it has some very unique aspects.

She got to contemplate spiritual things when some of the missionaries stopped by our office to share a message.

We went to lunch together in the cafeteria. This is where you can see the most missionaries in one place. The food may not be the best, but it is a chance to get out of the classroom.

People kept asking her if being at the MTC made her want to serve a mission.

We were both confused why the sign pointed to a wall.

I used to clean the laundry room and thought it was a good place to end our tour.
3 comments:
Wow! Looks like fun. I wish I could have been there with you guys. Liv, you look like a little missionary :)
HA I just love that girl!
What a great way to spend the day!
Post a Comment