Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tagging

This is what I did with my Tuesday night.











I know what you're thinking. BYU students did this? Yes. And it was legal. I am working on another small film this semester about prejudice. A Jewish soldier wakes up in a hospital to find that he had a heart transplant. He finds out from his Muslim nurse that it was from her brother, a man that this soldier had killed. It's not my favorite script, but it's been interesting. From "Romania" to "Israel". We've spent the last two Saturdays filming in a hospital and this weekend we are moving to a "compound". Somehow we found this crazy little cement room on the other side of the lake and got permission to do the graffiti. It was a once in a lifetime experience. I did the black lettering in the first picture, the chicken, some other random smatterings, and my name, of course, off in a corner that probably won't be filmed.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

As I was looking at the pictures I was thinking "What has she gotten into?" and "she needs new friends" and then I thought "maybe she did a service project and cleaned it up". But then I saw your name on the wall and freaked out again and thought "WHAT IN THE WORLD". Needless to say, I was very relived that it was for a movie! Miss you.