Life can get stressful and overwhelming sometimes, especially when I'm in school. I've found that school doesn't seem so hard when I can take a break every now and then and do something I really enjoy. Recently my happy place has been building tiny furniture. I've always loved doll houses and I wanted to learn how to make them. I started small (pun intended) and made a couch and chair first. It was a blast and I can't wait to make more furniture for my future doll house.
This set was just for practice and is twice the size they will ultimately be. I gave it to some friends of mine and they put it in a place of honor, known as the random corner shelf in their front room.
This is the house I'm basing my doll house on. It's big, and extravagant, and fun. Plans may change, but I really like this house. I'll update you all when I do some more.
1 comment:
Look at that "hers" closet on the upper level!!! That is so cool. I want one like that ;)
Post a Comment